I was reading some info from one of our lighting suppliers and they are spot on. Hinkley has a plethora of lighting fixtures; interior, exterior and landscape to please everyone and they offer many styles. If you can dream it, most likely they have already designed it. Selecting the correct fixture for your home lighting can often be a challenge but you CAN do it. Breathe in, breathe out and consider the following:
- Identify the areas you want to light
- Make sure you are getting the illumination you require
- Measure the area you plan to light including the ceiling height
- Think of how many fixtures you need to provide you with the light you need
- Select a style. What style will add to the room and your home?
- Select a finish. Will it complement other finishes in the room?
- Relax, have fun, be creative. Lighting can be changed often, it’s not like flooring, counter tops or appliances. Styles change and you may tire of your fixtures. Lighting is the jewelry of your home, let it reflect you.